This chicken empanada recipe is well known throughout the world, we use chicken breast to prepare this exquisite dish, practical and healthy.
Turning this chicken empanada into a healthy culinary option that suits everyone's tastes.
I remind you that…
If you are going to prepare the 100% homemade empanada,here I leave our tips. And a very natural homemade dough recipe for empanadas.
- Chicken breasts – 2 units
- Onions – 1 unit
- Green pepper – 1 unit
- Eggs – 2 units
- Dough for empanadas or 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- Roasted peppers – 100grs.
- Smoked sweet paprika – 1cs
- Avecrem chicken broth – 1 tablet
- Fried tomato jar – 1 unit
We will get a great chicken breast patty to share with everyone!
Preparation in 5 steps.
- Moments of boiling, Cut and brown.
Boil an egg for 10 minutes. Let it cool, peel it and cut it into medium pieces.
Beat the other egg and set it aside, now it's time to cut the roasted paprika into strips.
Cut the chicken into small pieces. Sprinkle the crumbled avecrem tablet and sauté over medium heat until golden brown.
2. Finely cut the onion and pepper. Cook the onion until it is mellow and incorporate the pepper until it is soft. Add the sweet smoked paprika, the fried tomato and the chicken breast pieces.
Sauté everything for 5 more minutes. Let it cool.
3. Spread the dough on a silicone rack for oven or kitchen paper, prick the dough with a fork.
Add the sofrito chicken over half of the dough and add the hard-boiled egg and roasted peppers.
4. Cover with the other part of the dough and close the sides with a repulgue.
5. Paint the top with the beaten egg and preheat the oven to 180ºC and bake the empanada for about 40 minutes.