Cheese empanadas with bacon and plums, are one of the most curious dumplings for their filling!
Usually salty foods are not usually mixed with sweet and sour foods, but this is a simple combination and with an exquisite mixture of flavors. In addition, to be one of the simplest and fastest empanadas to prepare, in a matter of minutes.
I remind you that…
If you are going to prepare the 100% homemade empanada,here I leave our tips. And a very natural homemade dough recipe for empanadas.
- 12 units of Empanada Tapa.
- 200gr of smoked bacon.
- 400gr. of mozzarella cheese.
- 12 units of boneless prunes.
Result: 12 empanadas with a very bittersweet touch!
Preparation of 5 steps.
- We start by cutting the mozzarella into 12 sticks that do not exceed the diameter of the leg of the empanada.
2. Inside the lid of the empanada, add in the center, the cheese, bacon and plum, leaving a small margin of 'a finger' on the edges.
3. Close the empanada by folding in half, pressing on the edges to join the dough and seal.
Make a 'crest' type repulgue by folding the dough and pressing on each fold.
4. Now, it's time to place the empanadas standing in an oven dish.
5. Bake at a temperature of 220ºC for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
After this time it is time to enjoy our empanadas!
You can also prepare …
The source of this recipe is cuk-it.